Saturday, December 17, 2011

CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE!

So it has been a long while since I have taken the time to write a blog. I missed my Thanksgiving blog but am in time of Christmas. I am so thankful for the opportunity which we have to remember the life of our Savior Jesus Christ. As we drive around everyday so often we see signs that say, "Jesus is the reason for the season." This is so true. It helps me to remember why we have Christmas. It is not focused upon presents.

I love Christmas. I love being able to spend time with my family and reflect upon past years and just to have a good time. This is my second Christmas away from my family. It will be my second Christmas here in Tennessee. Maybe it will even be a white Christmas. HAHA! I may continue to have my Christmas's here in the South. They definitely are not as cold as Alberta Canada where I am from. This past week we had 70F weather. It was so nice. Christmas is my favorite time of the year. It is also usually the busiest time of the year to unfortunately.

As we go through this Christmas season I pray that we remember the reason for all of the excitement. I pray that we may remember those who are fighting so we can enjoy this Christmas in peace. Thanks to all the men and women of our military, law enforcement, fire personnel and their families who are working on helping and protecting us.

No comments:

Post a Comment