Thursday, March 17, 2011

Welcome

Well hello everyone welcome to my blog. I am so excited to be able to share my awesome experiences with you. This is the most exciting time of my life. I absolutely love sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ. What more exciting is there than that? Jesus is the Christ. The Savior and Redeemer of the World. We have a Loving Heavenly Father who sent His Son Jesus Christ to pay the price for us that through Him we can return to live with God again.  Jesus Christ suffered every pain, affliction, trial, tribulation, hardship, sickness, whatever you want to call it because of His love for us. He did not have to do but He wanted to do it because He loved us. He has suffered that we might not have to suffer. He has given us hope. It is only through Jesus Christ that we will gain salvation. He has given us agency or freewill to choose what we are gonna do.
 
He would do it even if it was to save just one life. He truly is our Savior. I do testify of that. He has come and redeemed the world only on condition of our obedience to His Gospel . If we do not obey His Gospel then how are we to receive Him?  Jesus said, "Follow thou me." Wherefore, my beloved brethren, can we follow Jesus save we shall be willing to keep the commandments of the Father? (2 Nephi 31:10) Book of Mormon. I hope yall enjoy this and study the life of our Savior Jesus Christ. Knowing His life will bless you. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment