Monday, January 23, 2012

I am still alive!

So I have been home coming up on a month. I will be honest, it has been so busy. I was able to spend 5 days in Idaho and a day in Utah. I really enjoyed this trip. It was busy but actually relaxing. I was able to see my former mission parents, The Hutchings. It was an awesome visit. On my Facebook I have pictures from a fire my cousin and I had. It was pretty fun,

For those of you still wondering, Yes I am alive. Lol! Things have been going pretty good. Today was my first day at work and they are already training me to take over the building. I am so happy I am used to the type of work I do! Who ever thought being a maintenance man at an old folks home would be fun? Some of the old people are so funny.

Well after I get my new laptop in the mail I will start blogging again. Doing it on the phone sucks. Stay tuned for.......

No comments:

Post a Comment